Tips / Donations
Keep us Online!

NETWORK   

BOTD   

RATE your Favorite

RSS NEWS   

Rock 'n' Metal News

*** Important information about registering your account ***

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    MIX ROCK METAL RADIO Forum Index -> Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MRMRDJ

Reputation: 1034.6Reputation: 1034.6Reputation: 1034.6Reputation: 1034.6Reputation: 1034.6
votes: 1
canada.png

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:34 am Post subject: No icon *** Important information about registering your account *** Reply with quote

*** After registering your account, please check your JUNK / SPAM box for the activation link. We are on a shared mail server and some users abuse the system! ***

Please allow *ARMORDJ* some time to send the activation link, usually very quick but could be up to 24 hours, as this is done manually and I may be away at times.
Gildefar

canada.png

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:55 am Post subject: No icon Re: *** Important information about registering your account Reply with quote

Hey all, new to this site and absolutely love the fact you have spell check! (it's made morons of us all) my question is why wont my avatar pic show up? And can I download my own?? Just donated 70$ to reach the goal for the WIN!!!
Keep Rocken all! True Canadian Metal Fan!

Later!
MRMRDJ

Reputation: 1034.6Reputation: 1034.6Reputation: 1034.6Reputation: 1034.6Reputation: 1034.6
canada.png

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:01 pm Post subject: No icon Re: *** Important information about registering your account Reply with quote

Hello Gildefar,

Welcome to ARMOR RADIO and THANK YOU soooo much for the much needed and appreciated Donation, YOU ROCK!

As for avatar, after selecting your choice, make sure to also click submit and it should work. If you would like your own avatar? please send either a link where one is located, or you can attach one from your system right here in the forum or even email it to me. Also note, if you use your own, it will need to be resized, roughly 100X100 pixels.

Hope this helps.

Thank You Once Again and Enjoy Your Stay Here.

Dave
Sponsor
Gildefar

canada.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:39 am Post subject: No icon Re: *** Important information about registering your account Reply with quote

Hey all, question! I cannot seem to change my profile. I've tried several times yet anything I click on are lightly grayed out and even after I hit submit nothing happens. Any thoughts??

Thanks all
MRMRDJ

canada.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: *** Important information about registering your account Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing this up Gildefar, It seems as though, my web host has updated PHP and MYSQL database, so the web software I use here is currently not yet ready for these updates  Mad . I have added avatar uploading from users system or web links and that should work, but for now I need to manually add the Avatar and or Flag you would like.
 Please leave me a note (here, PM or email) with your choice and I will add it in for you.

I know this is a pain in the butt for all, and I will try to have this corrected ASAP.
Gildefar

canada.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:36 pm Post subject: No icon Re: *** Important information about registering your account Reply with quote

Heya DJ! I'd like the "disturbed" avatar and is it possible to turn on the Canada flag? Thanks bro!
Sponsor
MRMRDJ

canada.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:59 pm Post subject: No icon Re: *** Important information about registering your account Reply with quote

OK, added, it works here, hope it works for you too.
Gildefar

canada.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:06 pm Post subject: No icon Re: *** Important information about registering your account Reply with quote

NICE! Thanks bro! Rock'n'Roll!!
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post MIX ROCK METAL RADIO Forum Index ->  Site Time synchronized with the forum server time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: